Banana Smoothies

This term we have been working in groups for a “learner led inquiry”. We are all learning about different ideas. Our groups have planned and are organising their projects to share with other learners. Here is Iverson and Rico’s movie about banana smoothies they made today. Ethan was absent. Please feel free to leave them a comment.

8 thoughts on “Banana Smoothies

1. Kia ora Room 18,
    Cheers to Iverson and Rico. Looks like a great smoothie. I really like the way you talked us through the steps of making the smoothie in your video. I like to add some chopped nuts to my smoothie.
    What did you enjoy most about making the smoothie? Who was your camera person?

Ngā mihi,
    Maria

2. kia ora i’m Connor I am from Mangonui school and im in Tuatara class, I enjoyed the part when you put the ice cream in it made me hungry. Wow I cant believe how delicious the recipes looked.

3. Hi I’m Breeze from Mangonui school and I’m a year five and I’m 9 years old you brought me back when I was 5 at Waiuku primary school in Auckland. I like your post because it has a lot of explaining than just doing a random banana smoothie. I will probably make one at home. One of my favourite things to do is soccer. Could you teach me some samoan words because I’m english a little polish and Maori.
    Why did you make banana smoothies?

4. Kia ora, I’m Liam from Mangonui school. I like how you told us step to step about the banana smoothies. They look really good I love the smoothies because it had ice cream and whipped cream and it had one of my favourite fruit bananas.

5. Hi my name is Moss.I go to Mangonui school. I really like how you explain how you did it. If you make another banana smoothie you should try mangoes in it.
    How did you get the ingredients?

6. Ko Elise toku ingoa
    Ko whakaangi toku maunga
    Ko tokatoka toku awa
    Ko ngaikahu toku iwi
    Ko ngtkiora toku hapu
    Ko peria ahau
    Ko mangonui toku kura
    Ko Larkin ko Baker toku ingoa whanau

Hi loved that your banana smoothie made me so hungry.
    That sounds easy but can you try a different fruit.
    What other types of smoothies have your made?

7. Hi,my name is Rangitamoe I’m from Tuatara class. I liked your banana smoothie video ,it is creative. what was your favourite thing in it?
    Next time you could talk a little bit louder in your video.