End of Term One

It’s now the holidays and the end of Term One. We hope you have had a wonderful first term. We were very lucky and managed to hikoi (walk) down to the Clendon Library. We spent a bit of time browsing books and exploring different parts of the library. Most of us got to issue books too. It was a lot of fun and we love visiting our local library. Here’s a pic:

We hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a lovely Easter! Please feel free to leave us a comment on our blog (s) too.

One thought on “End of Term One

1. Hi Miss Lavakula!
    Good Friday to you and more! I loved the beautiful walk going to the Clendon library and I was so happy to look through lots of books. Even though nearly the whole class was in the Anime area I didn’t decide to get one of those books. Me and my friends also saw a chalkboard, chalk, and so we started writing and rubbing it off. Thank you Miss Lavakula for letting us go to the Clendon library for around 1 hour or less, when we could’ve just done school work like the rest of the classes. Thanks for such a lovely term 1 in Room 18!
    From Jireh